Thornhill Chinese Medicine Clinic
Mark Popplewell MRCHM, MBAcC, 17 years experience.
People come to acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine for help with a wide variety of conditions, often finding help after other treatments have failed. These are just a few of the conditions which are commonly treated:
- Skin diseases: acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis
- Respiratory conditions: asthma, bronchitis, chronic cough, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis
- Digestive complaints: irritable bowel, indigestion, constipation
- Gynaecological: pre-menstrual syndrome, painful periods, infertility, endometriosis
- Arthritis: aches and pains, swollen joints, inflammation, sciatica
- Headaches and migraine, eye pain
- Anxiety, panic attacks, depression
- High blood pressure
Because I treat the person as well as the disease you may also be offered diet and lifestyle advice to help with your recovery.
The clinic is situated in Thornhill, Dewsbury, and also serves the Wakefield, Horbury, Batley, Heckmondwike, Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, Leeds, Bradford and associated areas.